Hydrospeeding in the North East
Experience the excitement of hydrospeeding with the UK's best hydrospeeding team!
Along with our sister company, Hydrospeeding UK, we are the only provider of wild river hydrospeeding in the UK! You might even have seen us sharing the experience with Helen Skelton and Dan Walker on their Channel 5 show, Dan and Helen's Pennine Adventure.
£70 per person
The ultimate water activity for thrill seekers!
Hydrospeeds are foam floats shaped to snugly fit the top of your body as you negotiate the twists, turns and turbulence of the River Tees!
Learn how to steer, stop and read the river, and then get ready to follow your hydrospeeding instructor and shoot off along the water, surfing over rapids, duck-diving over waterfalls, and jumping rocks.
Want to take on the rapids on a specific river? Find us somewhere with the right water level and we'll be there, kit and all, to take you on your own bespoke adventure!
- Location: High Force, River Tees
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minimum group size: 2
- You will need laced shoes, towel, shorts and bathing costume
- Wetsuits and quality safety equipment are provided
- Group discounts may be available. Please get in touch to ask.
- Length of activity: We advise allowing at least 3 hours for your experience. This includes pre-arrival time, your session on the water (including an activity assessment) and time to change afterwards.