WHITE WATER TUBING IN THE NORTH EAST
Hold on to your tube because you're about to experience the BEST of the rapids on the River Tees!
The famous white water provides thrills aplenty in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Get settled into your rubber tube, hold on tight and get ready to go!
White Water Tubing
£50 per person
There's no lazy river here, this is tubing that's packed with adrenaline!
The famous white water of the River Tees provides thrills aplenty in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Get settled into your rubber tube, hold on tight and get ready to go!
After being introduced to one of our talented and experienced instructors, you'll get kitted up in the best-quality safety equipment available. Then it's time to head down to the riverbank. Don't get cold feet now as you watch the tumbling water crashing over the rocks!
Once you're on the water, your white water tubing adventure really begins! Following your instructor, you'll give yourself over to the rapids in a fast-paced, adrenaline-pumping activity you'll never forget!
- Location: High Force, River Tees
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Minimum group size: 2
- You will need laced shoes, towel, shorts and bathing costume
- Wetsuits and quality safety equipment are provided
- Length of activity: We advise allowing at least 3 hours for your experience. This includes pre-arrival time, your session on the water (including an activity assessment) and time to change afterwards.